I’ve been pretty busy mopping the deck at digitalflood.com over the last 24 hours (despite my continued and never ending bout with stomach flu) trying to improve some things on the site.
My most recent updates to the site include:
- Updated WordPress CMS to latest version – Improves security, stability, and overall functionality.
- Updated all plug-in’s for new WordPress – Again improves security and features.
- Added Browser Navigation Bar Icon – That little thing next to our web address in your browser is our DF Pirate Radio symbol. If you re-bookmark the site you’ll be able to have a cool icon in your bookmarks. ROCK!
- Updated Mobile WP – Improves mobile phone load times and reduces initial latency loading site.
- Updated the digitalflood Pirate Radio Volume 5 Cliff Notes to reflect all that happened behind the scenes this year.
This adds up to putting us at digitalflood.com Version: 11.3.2 (Final) as reflected on our DF Code Tracking page.
Things have been humming along since my last updates and I’m not noticing anymore issues with the site going down. I found not only a spam attack, but a strange web attack as well linked to some configurations on our web server. Overall things have been better so there is no plans on upgrading the server anytime soon, but eventually we will have to go there– this is the price of fame I suppose.